I have to write about the good times with the bad, to help myself remember that it is not all bad. We had a pretty great weekend. Makayla came to stay from Friday to Monday and it was nice having someone else in the house. We went to the farmer's market, went swimming with Charlie, went out to eat and had my brother-in-law and sister-in-law and their three girls and my mother-in-law over on Sunday. We all walked down to the carnival at St. Chris's. We ate yummy food and the girls had a great time on the rides. Our youngest niece, Kate, was too big for the "baby" rides (her words) and it was bittersweet for all of us.
Monday I had an interview that went really well. They called me back for a final interview on Friday. The only problem is the commute. It is an hour + drive each way. Eeek. I am scared though to not accept it if they want me. What if I don't get another offer soon? I have a few more first phone calls lined up but nothing too far along. I guess I will figure it out if I get an offer. After my interview Makayla and I went and painted some pottery. It was a lot of fun! Neither of us are super artistic though...lol
Overall, great weekend though!
No comments:
Post a Comment